Vintage Japanese silk obi embroidered cushion
Make a statement, add glamour and comfort to your home with this limited edition up-cycled silk Kimono cushion.
Every time your gaze lingers on this piece of history, hold close to your heart the story of the
crane or “TSURU” as it’s known in Japan which represents faithfulness, dignity and longevity
• Vintage silk kimono front, leopard print velvet back with emerald green bullion tassels
• Born in Japan, remade in the UK
• Hand finished and closed with an invisible zip
• Luxury duck feather and down cushion pad included.
• Dimensions 50cms by 30cms
Fabric and Care,
Made from 100% vintage silk kimono fabric, due to the delicate nature of the fabric professional cleaning is recommended.