Vintage Japanese silk Kimono Jacket in Geo Star & Dot
Make a statement in this one of a kind Japanese kimono. The kimono is so versatile, wear with jeans and a tee, or throw on over a simple dress.
- The kimono is square cut and fits loosely finishing at the lower hip.
- Can be worn reversed if you want to show the contrasting fabrics used.
- The kimono is hand stitched and fully lined.
- The super flattering loose cut means it effortlessly fits all body shapes.
- Handmade in the UK using vintage Kimono fabric (dating from the 1970’s) and sourced directly from Japan
- The design depicts a geo, dot and star design. The outer ground colour is ivory, the lining is a striped pink and cream.
- Model in the picture is 5ft 2” and typically wears a UK size 10
Fabric and Care
Made from 100% vintage silk kimono fabric, due to the delicate nature of the fabric please hand wash or machine silk wash on cold setting then cool iron or dry clean.
Bust at underam, flat 52cm
Hem, flat 57cm
Sleeve to sleeve width 120cm
Sleeve opening 20cm
WORRIED ABOUT SIZING?If you are unsure if this item is the right size to work for you as it should, please feel free to get in touch so we can advise.