Vintage Japanese silk obi embroidered cushion
Make a statement, add glamour and comfort to your home with this limited edition up-cycled silk Kimono cushion.
Every time your gaze lingers on this piece of history, hold close to your heart the story of the butterfly or “CHO” as it's known in Japan symbolising eternity, womanhood and love
This cushion has an orange base with gold embroidered butterflies spliced together with decorative gold and pink braid. This cushion will create a stunning focal point for any chair.
• Vintage silk kimono obi front, yellow velvet back
• Born in Japan, remade in the UK
• Hand finished and closed with an invisible zip.
• Luxury duck feather and down cushion pad included.
• Dimensions 50cms by 30cms
Fabric and Care,
Made from 100% vintage silk kimono fabric, due to the delicate nature of the fabric professional cleaning is recommended.